SQL database driver.
Commonly Used Methods
- public __construct(): Instantiate a new database connection object.
- public delete(): Delete one or more records within a database table.
- public getColumn(): Get a one dimensional array of a single column within a database table.
- public getField(): Get value of a single column within the first row retrived.
- public getHash(): Get an associative array of two columns within a database table.
- public getIdObject(): Get a single row by the value of the table's id / primary key column mapped to an object.
- public getIdRow(): Get a single row by value of the id / primary key column as an associative array.
- public getObject(): Get the first row retrived mapped to an object.
- public getRow(): Get the first row retrived as an associative array.
- public insert(): Insert new record(s) into a database table.
- public insertId(): Get value of the last auto incremented column generated during an insert.
- public insertOrUpdate(): Insert or update a record into a database table.
- public query(): Execute SQL statement against the database.
- public update(): Update one or more records within a database table.
- public addTime(): Add a time period and interval to another time.
- public beginTransaction(): Begin a database transaction.
- public checkTable(): Check whether or not a database table exists.
- public clearCache(): Upon retrieving table or column names, the results will be cached for future call to the functin during the request. Use this to clear that cache.
- public closeCursors(): Close all currently open cursors within the database.
- public commit(): Commit a database transaction.
- public connect(): Used internally to lazy connect to the database upon first SQL statement being performed.
- public dropAllTables(): Drop all tables within the database in proper order so as to not receive foreign key constraint errors.
- public dropTable(): Drop database table including any child tables with foreign key constraints to the table.
- public eval(): Evaluate SQL statement. Used to include SQL statement within queries (eg. now(), et al)
- public executeSqlFile(): Execute all SQL code within a file on the on the local machine.
- public fetchArray(): Get the next row of a query result as a numbered array.
- public fetchAssoc(): Get he next row of a query result as an associative array with column names.
- public fetchObject(): Get the next row of a query result mapped to an object.
- public forceWrite(): Force all SQL queries to the master / write database connection, and never connect to the read-only connection.
- public getColumnDetails(): Get details on all columns within a database table including type, whether it's primary or unique, allows null, et al.
- public getColumnNames(): Get all column names within a database table, optionally with column type.
- public getDatabaseSize(): Get the size of the database.
- public getForeignKeys(): Get all foreign key constraints of a database table.
- public getPrimaryKey(): Get the name of the primary key column of a database table.
- public getReferencedForeignKeys(): Get the foreign key constraints that other database tables have on a given database table.
- public getSelectCount(): Get total number of rows container within result of a select statement.
- public getTableNames(): Get a list of all table names within the database.
- public numRows(): Get the number of rows affected by a query result.
- public rollback(): Rollback a database transaction.
- public subtractTime(): Subtract a time period and interval from another time.
- public truncate(): Delete all rows in a database table, and reset auto increment column.